Saturday 7 April 2012

=(

Me and Skullb are in a bit of a fight at the moment.
Thats all I'm going to say...I'm not going to take a picture of our chat to show everyone on here...
becuase its private. I'm only talking to Superstar9991 about what has been going on.
Anyway...
I'ved decided I want to make some people some blog banners!
It will only cost you one autoo! ;D
But Superstar9991 gets it for free cos she's my bestfriendd<3
Thanks guys! Thats all^^

Lemme
x

P.S. I do admint I was a little bit mean about 1D..doesn't mean I like em thouugh! :'D

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks! I posted yur banner to my finished banners! And um... Yea don't bug her about her probz unless she wanna tak to yu!
    And thenn.... Oh yh I don't mind about that yu hate 1D yu still so awesomm <'33

    ReplyDelete